Mon 6th Nov,2017
Victoria Tilstone (Group Leader)
£FREE - Members only
10am - 12pm
You'll be given the opportunity to talk about your business in our one-minute business introduction round. It's a good idea to plan and prepare this beforehand. Take some time to think about what your message is, and what type of introductions you're looking for. If you're currently looking for a supplier or some help with your business, tell us what you need, as someone in the room may be just the person or business you're are looking for!
Email for information
What is the Finance & Legal Power Group?
Members of Women Mean Biz who have businesses that are classed as being in either Finance or Legal categories come together to share ideas and collaborate.
We meet three times every year from 10:30am - 12noon ahead of a WMB meeting.
The location rotates so it gives members an opportunity to attend another group meeting. (If you want to attend the lunch you need to book and pay for that separately online).
What is the purpose of the meeting?
To meet other members that you might want to partner with or can help share any common business issues you might have. Members have found that the investment they put into attending the Power group meetings, results in lots of ideas exchanged, problems solved, relationships built and business passed!
Is there a format for the meeting?
Its informal but the lose agenda is:
- Meet new members – new members are asked to do a 5 minute introduction to them and their business
- Find out what we have all been working on recently
- Share examples of where members have worked collaboratively
- Share what each person is looking for to see if we can help the other
- Share technical and industry knowledge
When do we meet?
We meet three times a year. Dates are set for each calendar year in December. The dates for 2016 are:
- Monday 20th February - Bristol Broad Quay
- Thursday 15th June - Bath Central
- Monday 6th November - Cheltenham
Please contact Julie if you are interested in attending.
Tel: 07825 060978